Aluminium electric heating plate
Type HAP250 °C
Applications: Heating of parts and moulds, wood and paper industry, automobile industry, mould-making, plastics industry, bookbinding.
The HAP aluminium heating plates cover a temperature range up to 250°C and can handle extreme pressure loads and are impact and vibration resistant. Their shapes can be individually fabricated – whether round, oval or L-shaped. Special designs with cut-outs, bore holes and bolt threads can be manufactured.
Even combinations with liquid and air channels for cooling can be implemented.
|Operating temperature||250 °C, maximum|
|Rated voltage||up to 500 V AC/DC (1 – 3 phases)|
|Rated power||up to 10 kW/m²|
|Heating plate material||Aluminium (AlMg3 EN-AW-5754)
(AIMg4.5 EN 573-3)
|Dimensions||up to 1450 x 2400 mm|
|Heating plate thickness||10 – 20 mm, special dimensions possible|
|Weight||for thickness: 10 mm approx. 26 kg/m²|
|Surface||rolled aluminium, finely milled etc.|
|Pressure rating||80 N/mm²|
|Expansion||0.24 mm 1°K / over 1000 mm length|
|Temperature sensor||PT100 / Fe-CuNi (J)|
|Connection cable||1.5 m long, with or without plug|
|Protection type||IP40 - IP65 (EN 60529), depending on heating conductor, protection class I|
|Temperature control||from our temperature controllers|
|Option insulation plate||silicone, silicate, Pertinax, PTFE|
|Optional cooling plate||on request|
We manufacture special designs of our heating plates to customer requirements, for example:
- Aluminium heating plates for heating electronic components, to reduce soldering times
- Aluminium heating plates to heat CDs and solar cells during manufacture and final inspection
- Aluminium heating plates for pressing in the wood and paper industry for laminates and hot adhesives
- Aluminium heating plates for moulding PU foam and GRP prefabricated components
- Aluminium heating plates for catering requirements, keeping food and drink warm
- Heating and cooling plates with pipe system for heat transfer fluids, also for use in Ex areas (separate temperature regulating unit necessary)
Self-limiting HAP aluminium heating plates holding temperatures approx. 80°C, 60°C, 40°C with +10°C ambient temperature. For use without controller.