Description and construction of a Hillesheim heating hose
Whenever media needs to be transported from a device or a system to some other part of the device or system, and the piping cannot be rigidly installed, fl exible heated hose lines can be used for transportation purposes.
In the majority of applications, it is a requirement to maintain the product temperature at a constant level, irrespective of the temperature fl uctuations in the system or the ambient temperature.
Why are heating hoses used:
- so as to keep media fl owable for processing
- to achieve their optimum characteristics for processing
- to avoid the formation of condensate in gaseous media
- to process economically
- to ensure uniform quality
- to enable production or measurement at any location
- to connect moving parts and equipment